Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just Checking In



Hello my little starlings!

I know, I've been abandoning my blog something awful as of late. I've just been so busy guest posting on other blogs that I'm afraid this one hasn't gotten the attention it's deserved. But never fear. This is about to change. In less than one week's time, the second Girly Book Blog Hop will be live and it's going to be pretty mega, I think. We're doing a Grand Prize this time. Loads and loads of fabulous stuff to give away! So be sure to check back. It officially starts on Thursday at 12am, PST. Hope to see you then.

Love,
Libby

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award!

    To learn more, go to: the "Chick Lit Chit Chat" blog at julievalerie.com for complete details.

    If you choose to claim your Liebster Award by posting your responses on your blog, please link back to my blog in your post and tweet or email me your link so I can read your answers.

    Have fun, and keep up the great blogging!

    Julie Valerie

    TWITTER: @JBValerie
    EMAIL: julievalerie1@gmail.com
    BLOG: Chick Lit Chit Chat at julievalerie.com

    ReplyDelete